Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wise 3L to incoming 1L: AMSL is well worth being part of

Another item found elsewhere:

Dear Ave Maria ’10?,

There are plenty of us in the Class of 2008 who, despite all the noise, are still happy to be at Ave Maria School of Law. And although I do not know a lot of students in the Class of 2009, I am aware of several who are also glad to be here. Among our ranks are students who could have initially chosen or transferred to schools very high up in the first tier. Everyone has to make his own decision depending upon his circumstances. Some of my former classmates, whom I continue to miss dearly, transferred to highly ranked schools and their reports since transferring only further confirm my decisions to come to and to remain at Ave.

Sometimes it has been difficult to focus because of the sound and the fury...

(click on headline above to read the entire item)